Technology. Experience. Flexibility
Discover the applications we are developing at Consortis.
citiMap Mapping portal
The citiMap is a simple and easy to administer map portal that enables you to view, publish and share all your geospatial data.
citiMap is based on open standards and is compatible with law 3882/2010 for the National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI) and the European INSPIRE directive. It contains a number of functions such as:
- Quick and advanced search tools for finding any spatial feature on the map by its attributes or its geographic location.
- Immediate access to urban planning data such as current building conditions, land use data, as well as all supporting documentation (titles, planning permits, etc.).
- Accessing spatial data from external sources based on OGC standards (WMS/WMTS/WFS).
- Viewing and downloading geospatial data.
- Map printing.
- Exporting selected data sets in a number of file formats as specified by the administrator.
Real Estate Management - LRM
LRM (Land Registry Manager) has been developed as a robust toolkit for any agency, organisation or company that manages real estate. It allows users to easily review, catalogue, and manage real estate data (land parcels and buildings). Built around open source components and acting as a ‘mini-cadastre’, LRM is already operational in a number of municipalities, assisting government employees in their work, improving services to local communities and facilitating better cooperation with other agencies and bodies, saving significant man-hours and therefore tax-payers money.
MAPtheYA Water and Sewer Network Management Application
MAPtheYA is an information system for the management and supervision of water supply and sewerage networks in an integrated GIS environment. It allows data to be recorded related to water consumers. Furthermore, in case of a network failure, technical services can instantly and effectively view not only the geographical location of the failure but also all the technical characteristics of the defective pipe or associated equipment before they even intervene. This significantly improves response times and reduces network management costs.
In addition to the basic mapping functions (navigation, searching, data processing, map printing, etc.), MAPtheYA offers specialised functionality to users such as:
- Administer defined roles and rights for users.
- Managing networks as geometric networks to enable the use of emergency response tools (failures, leaks, etc.) as well as system topological checks.